Sunday, December 19, 2010

Katakan TIDAK kpd dadah

Shall I say this to your face

Once I really had left a gem for you

I thought you can also leave your precious for me

One day

I waited for too long for you to change

You can accept me as I am you once said

But that does not make me to accept yours

I have my reason to feel insecure

I cant turn back time to fix mine

Though you had make me wait

A dark year sticking with you observing

And sometimes dive with you into it to understand

Its really true the thing is eating your mind

Im the one pampering you so I really know

If you don’t leave it you'll destroy us in the future

That is a promise

Though you had diligently tried

To make me understand the things you are doing

For me its still nothing cause it always making you

To be someone else whom I don’t love

Seven seas separating us apart

Even further a promise is a compromise

I cant move with this mess on my head

So I decided to let you go

I was hoping for you to change

I gave you courage to help yourself

I really hope you can change your living

Wish your fate is going to help you succeed

Now that Im not by your side

But I still hope even if Im too far to reach you to help

Its ok if you hate me for this

Because I love you as much as I love myself

2 comments:

Azrin Hazli said...

Your bf does drugs?

Busana India said...

its just a bebelan kosong..simply saying its just a KARYA..try to put urself in her shoes..~