Tuesday, January 25, 2011

s & m


yeah, for some reasons i've been neglecting this blog. hello..?who wants to fail in ur finals?age factor is making me to strive harder like hell i dont want to fail.you see, im currently 25. so if im risking another 1 1/2 years to repeat those subjects, its like im creating a new ANDARTU inside me!.sounded so desperate aldy..just bare with me.LOLs

like someone had said to me last night..its easier to have a blog which you just copy some links fr Youtube and just put up some small comments to it..n tadaaa!! its ready to be published.haha...

here's some news:

whoaaa...listen up.i 've lost 3kg! superr cool isn't it..? its like i've never been put off this much stubborn weight since more than 3 years! credit to Say, my mentor in Herbalife.JOY!

and as for my BF (tall, dark, handsome, and cute guitar), it has been fully recovered from a serious disease and yet im still have to ignore it for a while.poor you sweet honey~gimme a kiss!huhu..

and here goes the bad news..my lap top charger is now officially broken. and to replace it? i dunno when yet..so there will be a long break before im starting to write in here again. :-(. and not to forget, to my lil 3 kyddos Tam, Lis, n Mon. im gonna be missing you guys! Tam.. s & m ok! ;-)

so guyz..here's the serious part. forgive me. forgive me.forgive me. do pray for my success. Peace be upon you.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

zzzz...
turun 3 kg nak bangga...

AkuMuzikFilem said...

Pernah turun 5kg, naik 10kg. gila tak tahulah sekarang camne.

Anonymous said...

ko elok naik 20kg je ~db~