Thursday, June 9, 2011

18


I shall change the title to Eighteen cause those things mentioned in the song exactly happened to me at my age of EIGHTEEN. yeah..that is exactly after SPM (pre med years). those innocent times, naive, not knowingly exploring my love life. just trusting, letting, following everything told to you. Those memories kept me smiling..whenever you passed by the places where you used to be dating, eating food together, watching movies, having fun..you just want to scream out loud to tell the world how sweet they were if all people just act naively, like their teenagers years..huhu..nonsense..we could never be naïve or innocent again..








Back then I swore I was gonna marry him someday but I realize some bigger dreams of mine...










p/s: wish to have the same crafting on my guitar neck..of my name..just like that...


No comments: